RSS

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gifs in Blogs

     I enjoy gifs, and they can be used for several things, but I think they give a special touch to e-mails and pages on the social networks, and especially to blogs. They’re heavy files and strong images so we have to use them with moderation, naturally. But there’s nothing like a well placed gif in a corner of a blog’s layout, or to go with a post once in a while, or an additional page.

     I love coffee, and, for that reason, all my blogs have a gif of steaming coffee on the top of the layout. Besides landscapes (as the one below), and captivating gifs, like this delicate white window that follows this text, coffee gifs are some of my favorite ones. We can find hundreds of them on the internet: all kinds of steaming cups, coffee with books, the rich liquid being poured, and so on. As I use to say and do believe in it, because I enjoy illustrating the things I write, images and words can complement themselves perfectly without outshining one another.




0 comments:

Post a Comment